- 668 UC Blue Ash students transitioned to UC Uptown in 2017 (UC IR).
- A total of 1,068 students made the Dean's List in Fall of 2016.
- Over 100 students graduated from UC Blue Ash with honors (GPA of 3.6 or higher) in 2017.
- Activities and groups such as student orientation leaders, student ambassadors, diversity scholars, program-specific clubs, and more allow students to engage and grow beyond the classroom.
- The UC Blue Ash Study Abroad program has been offering new and exciting opportunities for experiential learning in countries across the world for over 20 years.
- We launched a new Honors Program that accommodates our top students who are ready to be challenged right from the start.
- Our new College Program for Academic Success focuses on student success for incoming freshmen who may have struggled in high school and need support to adjust to the rigors of higher education.
For more than 50 years, UC Blue Ash College has served the Greater Cincinnati community by offering quality education that is regionally accredited and at the standard necessary to make the credits very transferable.
We are proud to provide a supportive environment where our students are challenged to find their passion, unlock their potential, and pursue their dreams. Our small class sizes allow our professors to play a larger role in the lives of our students.
We provide free academic support through our various labs, where high-achieving students can quench their desire to learn and students who are struggling can receive the extra attention they need to succeed in the classroom.
UC Blue Ash College Guiding Statements
The faculty, staff, and students of the University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College work together to carry out the college's mission and vision, guided by a special set of core values that are the foundation of who we are and what we want to become. These guiding statements are instrumental in driving success from our students, faculty, staff and community.
In fall 2017, we inducted our first group of students into the new UC Blue Ash College Honors Program, designed specifically for our most academically exceptional students. If you have a high school GPA of 3.2 and an ACT score of 25 or higher, you will be invited to join this selective group of students, and we'll provide you with opportunities both in and out of the classroom that will enrich your education.
We are nationally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and adhere to the highest standards for rigorous academics that challenge, inspire and prepare our students for the next steps in their journey. Each year more than 500 students transition from UC Blue Ash to the UC Clifton campus. Their performance after transition speaks volumes about the level of preparation they receive from our college.
We are nationally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and adhere to the highest standards for rigorous academics that challenge, inspire and prepare our students for the next steps in their journey.
Our accreditation proves the excellent quality of the programs and educational opportunities that UC Blue Ash provides, and is a reason why our credits are easily transferable compared to many other institutions.
Top Tips For Student Success
Check out these tips for how students can be successful at UC Blue Ash. Students that apply themselves and follow these simple steps are going to be successful.
College Program for Academic Successs (CPAS)
CPAS is a conditional admission program that is designed for students who need additional support in adjusting to college academics.
Inquisitive. Engaged. Passionate. These words describe not only our students, but our award-winning faculty as well. Our educators work, research and innovate - on our campus and around the world.
Academic Support For Success
UC Blue Ash has many resources for students who want tutoring or other academic help. Receive one-on-one or small group help in the Foreign Language Lab, Math Lab, Science Learning Lab or Writing and Study Skills Center.
At UC Blue Ash, we take pride in offering educational programs that go beyond the classroom. Our internship program helps students partner with leading employers throughout the area in positions that tie directly to their field of study. Many of the internships are paid and can apply toward an academic program.