UC Blue Ash College has convenient parking near all our facilities. Students, staff and faculty are required to have parking permits to use the lots. Students obtain parking permits at orientation, while faculty and staff obtain decals through their department or supervisor.
- Parking permits are required for all vehicles parking on the UC Blue Ash (UCBA) campus.
- Only UCBA students are permitted to register for a UCBA student parking permit. A hangtag will be issued, which is valid for the semester.
- The cost for the parking permit is included with your UCBA fees.
- A student parking permit allows for parking in the white-lined or ADA parking stalls located in all of the UC Blue Ash parking lots. Yellow or green-lined stalls are considered reserved and individuals parking in them may be ticketed.
- The parking permit hangtag must be displayed, in full view, from the rearview mirror.
- Students with a Blue Ash parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses.
- UCBA students who live on the Uptown West campus and require parking must purchase a west campus permit. Reciprocity parking is available on UC Blue Ash campus.
Faculty & Staff Parking
- The hangtag must be fully displayed from the rearview mirror.
- The yellow-lined spaces will continue to be reserved, on a first-come, first-served basis for those with the faculty/staff permit
- Faculty/staff with a UC Blue Ash parking permit have reciprocity parking privileges on the uptown campuses. Reciprocity parking is as follows:
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 2 hour parking at the Clifton Lot or on Panzeca Way behind Eden Garage (Medical Campus)
- 3 p.m. - 7:59 a.m. - Unlimited parking at the above locations, as well as access to Campus Green Garage
- Visitors may park in any white-lined stall.
- Anyone parking for more than 72 hours, must contact Parking Services at least 72-hours in advance of the visit. A visitor pass will be provided by the department you are visiting. The pass must be fully displayed on the driver’s side of the dashboard.
This map will clearly show you where the different parking areas at UCBA are located, and where to find spaces that are available for students, faculty/staff, handicap spots or the Dental Hygiene Clinic.
Parking Rules & Policies
Learn and follow these rules and regulations for parking at UC Blue Ash College. Those who do not follow these policies will receive parking violations.
Ticket Payments and Appeals
Tickets may be issued to students or visitors parking in yellow (faculty/staff) or green (clinic patient) parking spaces. You will also receive a ticket if you park in a disability parking space without proper identification on your vehicle.
If you received a ticket and believe you have a justifiable reason to appeal the ticket, please complete the appeals form. Completing the appeals form does not guarantee that your ticket will be waived.
UC Parking Services
4 Edwards Center