UC Blue Ash College encourages students to connect, engage, learn and grow in and out of the classroom. An excellent way to get involved on campus is to join a student organization. Being part of an organization will help you develop a personal and professional network, enhance leadership skills and foster a feeling of community on campus. Please see below for information about current, official UCBA clubs and organizations.
For more information or for any questions regarding student organizations, please contact Nick Castro, Assistant Director of Inclusion and Involvement, at 513-936-1538 or email@example.com.
Starting a New Student Organization
What are the benefits of starting a student organization?
- Access to college facilities
- Limited funding resources
- Conduct approved fundraising activities on campus
- Premier leadership opportunities for club/organization officers
- Opportunity to be recognized annually by the college for club/organization involvement
Interested in starting your own organization? Apply today using the from found below.
Current Student Organizations
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- Association for Student Educators
- Biology Club
- Business Networking Club
- Chemistry Club
- Coalition for Christian Outreach
- College Credit Plus Club
- "Get Psyched" Psychology Club
- Muslim Student Association
- Partners in Justice
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Pre-Pharmacy Association
- Radiological Technology Students Association
- Social Wellness Group
- Social Work Club
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Students Fighting S.T.I.G.M.A
- Student Medical Assisting Association
- Student Nurse Association
- National Association of Vet Technicians
Resources for Current Student Organizations
Use the online forms below to organize and report on your student organization activity.
Download the helpful documents below to help organize and govern your student organization: