One Stop Service Center
Students are able to visit One Stop and talk one-on-one with University Service Associates (USAs) about various topics like Registration, Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Student Accounts. All of these have been made available to students online 24/7 at the OneStop Information Hub.
If you can’t find what you need or want to meet with someone in person, visit us in Muntz 150 during regular office hours. One Stop USAs will be available via email at email@example.com, and via phone at 513-745-5740. We look forward to assisting you; stop in to see what we’re all about.
Complete Your 2019-2020 FAFSA Now!
1. Create an FSA ID. The FSA ID is your passport to federal student aid online. Both the student and a parent will need their own FSA ID.
2. Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form (UC school code is 003125). The IRS data retrieval tool is back for the 2019-2020 FAFSA! Link 2017 tax information directly to your FAFSA from the IRS to potentially save yourself a step in the verification process.
3. Read all communication from FAFSA and from the Department of Education.
5. Complete all required to-do list items, including submitting any requested documents to the UCBA One Stop Office, and accept aid online on your Catalyst student portal. Submit documents early-don't wait until just prior to the start of the term!
6. Check your UC student email regularly. Pay special attention to emails form the Student Financial Aid Office, the Bursar and the Registrar. Respond to requests in a timely manner.
Monthly FAFSA Workshops
Do you need help completing your FAFSA? If yes, please come to a monthly FAFSA Workshop!
To complete the 2019-20 FAFSA, you will need:
There are no scheduled workshops at this time.
As always, please come see One Stop if you have any additonal FAFSA questions!
One Stop Walk-In Hours
|Monday:||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
During peak periods, walk-in services could close prior to office closing hours. (Peak periods are 1 week prior to the start of each term through the 3rd week of the term.)
Emergency Assistance for UC Blue Ash Students
UC Blue Ash College recognizes the need for the occasional emergency assistance to help with funding for your education.
We have options to assist with special circumstances.