The UC Blue Ash Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs strives to:
- Celebrate the diversity of our student body, faculty and staff while promoting an inclusive campus.
- Advocate and provide meaningful resources for underrepresented students.
- Engage students, faculty and staff on social justice and equity issues.
- Foster tolerance, acceptance, understanding and respect.
- Educate on topics and issues that promote cultural competency and global citizenship.
Programs, Services and Celebrations:
Identity-Based Student Support Groups
- Men of Color Collaborative
- Sister Circle
- UCBA Alliance
- Latinos en accion
- Diversity workshops (for faculty and staff)
- Culture in the Classroom workshops (for students)
Cultural Heritage Celebrations
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Native American History Month
- Black History Month
- Women's History Month
- Asian American and Pacific-Islander Heritage Month
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Multicultural Committee
- World Fest
- National Coming Out Day
- MLK Day
- Women's History Conference