Dental Hygiene Department
At UC Blue Ash College we are proud to offer the largest and one of the most-established Dental Hygiene programs in the state. The program was created with the founding of our college in 1967 and it continues to be the only Dental Hygiene program offered in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Our growth and success are the result of our ongoing commitment to excellence. We provide our dental hygiene graduates with the knowledge and skills that meet the roles of the profession as a clinician, change agent, administrator/manager, researcher, educator or patient advocate.
Dental Hygiene Information Session
Don't miss our upcoming information sessions to learn more about the Dental Hygiene Program at UC Blue Ash College. Learn more
The sessions usually last 1-1 ½ hours with a tour of the clinic at the end. Click here to learn more and view dates.
Dates are below:
- June 6, 2016 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
- July 25, 2016 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
- August 29, 2016 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
- October 25, 2016 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
- January 25, 2017 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
- April 3, 2017 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
- June 6, 2017 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
- July 26, 2017 6:30 PM Walters Hall Room 100
Returning This May:
Nitrous Oxide CE & Corona Polishing Courses!
Interested in CE Courses? Let us know what you want!
- Nitrous Oxide for dental hygienists and dental assistants
- Coronal Polishing for dental assistants
- Other topics
To generate demand for future CEs, please send an email specifying the topic to DentalHygiene@ucblueash.edu and put “Interested in (name of course) CE” in the subject line.
Dental Hygiene Clinic
Many dental procedures are performed in the dental hygiene clinic. The highly skilled and professional staff perform services which include preventive treatment.
UC Smiles Program
The UC Smiles program brings area children to the UC Blue Ash campus and provides them with the resources they need to attain good oral health – while encouraging them that a college education is attainable for everyone.