The English placement test is designed to measure your reading and writing skills to determine the best beginning English course for your academic success. The English placement test is not an objective test. It consists of four steps:
- Reading the honor code.
- Reading an assigned article.
- Composing a Word document that includes:
- A one-paragraph summary of the assigned article.
- A multi-paragraph essay responding to the arguments in the assigned article.
- A reflective paragraph about the strengths and weakness in your writing.
- Submitting/uploading the Word document.