- Serve as the "face" of student body and actively engage in ongoing college events and programs
- Represent UC Blue Ash to prospective and current students, as well as faculty, staff, and community members engaged with collegiate activities
- Staff the welcome desk near the entrance of Muntz Hall (5 hours per week)
- Guide campus tours for prospective UCBA students and their families (4-5 tours per semester)
- Provide assistance to faculty or staff during campus-wide UCBA events such Dish with the Dean, Fall Carnival and Job Fair and the Arts and Humanities Luncheon (12-15 hours per semester)
Why Become an Ambassador
Being a Student Ambassador is an amazing experience that allow you to engage with other students and represent the college at events and activities. Here are a few of the other reasons to become a student ambassador:
- Ambassadors receive a UCBA scholarship for tuition and fees
- Ambassadors engage in resume building activities that will provide evidence of leadership qualities, self-motivation and commitment to a project
- Ambassadors build confidence in speaking and presentation skills
- Ambassadors have the opportunity to learn from and work with college faculty, staff and administrators.
Follow the Student Ambassador Experience!
Student Ambassadors will be writing about their experiences weekly in their own eportfolio. Follow their experiences with event support, coursework and learning connections here.