Rigorous Academics at UC Blue Ash
UC Blue Ash College is nationally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and adheres to the highest standards for rigorous academics that challenge, inspire and prepare our students for the next steps in their journey. Each year more than 600 students transition from UC Blue Ash to the UC Uptown campus. Their performance after transition speaks volumes about the level of preparation they receive from our college
- Average GPA for UC Blue Ash students in their 1st semester at UC Clifton – 3.02
- The majority of our faculty have earned their PhD or the terminal degree in their field of study.
- Two-thirds of our classes are taught by full-time faculty.
- Students in our health care programs perform above national standards on post-graduation licensing exams.
- We have countless stories of students like Eric Broyles who found his inspiration at UC Blue Ash and went from a struggling student to graduating with honors from UC Clifton and in the top of his class at the University of Virginia School of Law. Our commitment to rigorous academics prepared him for the next steps on his journey.