What We Do In The Communications Department
The Communications Department has the privilege of telling the ‘UC Blue Ash College story’ and increasing awareness about our college, our academic programs, and our value. We primarily do this through the people who know the college best – our students, faculty, staff, and alumni. We highlight the amazing success stories, impressive achievements, and inspiring dedication that so many of them display. We also share the latest news, events and developments from across the college, both to our internal audiences and the community.
Communications Service Requests
Need a particular service or assistance from the Communications Department? Complete a service request and we will be happy to assist you with your communications needs.
Projects And Services of the Communications Department
Check out below where we have listed details on all of the different ways our staff is working to consistently share information about UC Blue Ash College:
- Our brand defines who we are. It is based on our Mission, Vision, and the students, faculty, staff, and alumni who represent us every day.
- Our messaging consistently focuses on the affordability, support, exceptional teaching, and reputation of a UC degree that make us one of the best values in higher education.
- Through broadcast email, e-newsletters, posters, social media updates, digital TV’s, and other forms of communication, we strive to keep students, faculty, staff, and alumni aware of the latest developments across our college.
Marketing & Advertising
- We manage all marketing for the college and develop advertising campaigns that promote awareness of our overall services, as well as specific academic programs.
- Our ads appear in traditional media such as billboards, print, and radio, as well as new media that include a variety of social media and online sites.
- We generate news coverage of the college by sharing stories, achievements, and other developments with area media on a regular basis. We also respond to media requests – any request from the media should be referred to the Communications Department.
- Please let us know if you have news in your department that you want to share. Send your information to email@example.com
- We create custom pieces that effectively communicate important information about events, updates, and other news related to the college.
- Examples are brochures, flyers, posters, post cards, digital designs, etc.
- Send design requests using the Communications Request Form.
Photo / Video Services
- Our department provides professional photography and video for college events, as well as our marketing, publications, social media sites, and website.
- We also provide professional headshots for all faculty and staff, and group shots of students, faculty and staff for many of our academic departments.
- Send requests for photo / video services using the Communications Request Form.
Social Media & News
- Through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, our UCBANOW blog, and other sites we strive to provide real-time information regarding news, events, success stories, and other developments related to our college, UC, higher education, etc.
- Have something you would like shared on social media or included on the blog or other sites? Submit a Communications Request Form to let us know.
UC Blue Ash College Website
- Our award-winning website is designed to provide important, relevant information about our college to prospective students, while also serving as a tremendous resource for current students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Send requests or updates regarding our website using the Communications Request Form.
The Events Department handles the process for scheduling and preparing an event at UC Blue Ash. If you need communication services to promote your event, refer to the list of services above and contact the person you need assistance from.