Applied Administration Bachelor's Degree Information Sessions
Join us at one of our three upcoming free information sessions in March and April, right here on the UC Blue Ash campus. See details and registration forms below.
What you'll find at an Applied Administration Information Session
- Learn about what associate degree programs at UC or other colleges are a good fit for this bachelor's degree program.
- Tuition and financial information about the program.
- A $50 credit towards your application or course fee, where applicable.
- What types of coursework and skills students develop in the program
- Hear about the experiences of students who have already completed the program or are enrolled currently.
- A fun gathering time with others interested in this program and program faculty.
- A chance to explore our beautiful suburban campus
- Have your questions answered about the program, admissions, financial information or any other questions about the program or UC Blue Ash College.
About the Applied Administration Bachelor's degree program
This program provides you with the skills that businesses desire for professionals who lead and supervise within their chosen fields. This will help you enhance your marketability as an employee or new graduate.
Is designed for students or professionals with an associate degree in an applied or technical field (AAB, AAS, or ATS).
Focuses on building effective communication, collaboration and leadership skills, as well as ways to navigate within regional, national and global communities.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Learn more about the Applied Administration program at one of three upcoming information sessions. Once you settle on a session that works best for you, please follow the link and RSVP so that we can plan accordingly.