Fall Semester 2013 Academic Advising
Advisors will have appointments at variable times during this time period so schedule your appointment promptly.
PLEASE READ BELOW before scheduling an appointment with your Program Advisor:
- Current students please use the online scheduling tool Starfish Connect™ which can be accessed through Blackboard.
- If you are going to college for the first time, you will see your advisor during the Orientation program. For information about orientation, please call 513-745-5773.
- Students transferring into UC Blue Ash from another college, please make sure that your transcripts have been received and officially reviewed by UC. Additionally, if you have not taken a college level math or english course please take your English & Math Placement tests and wait until you receive your test scores before scheduling an advising appointment. Placement Tests can be scheduled by calling: 513-745-5783.
- Current students: if you cannot reach your program advisor, call the Advising Center - 513-745-5753.
- Don't forget to review your Degree Audit prior to your advising appointment.
Helpful Advising Forms
Welcome to the advising assistance page at the University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College. Academic advising is an essential component of the education experience at UC-Blue Ash College. The College is committed to providing advice and assistance that students need at every step throughout their degree programs. Advisors and advisees work together to create an academic plan based on the student's goals.
UC- Blue Ash College provides academic advising to students through faculty and professional staff advisors. Advisors post appointment schedules on Starfish in Blackboard during registration advising periods. Students sign up online for an advising appointment. Students who have questions about advising (For example: Who is my assigned advisor? When is the next Priority Registration advising period?) or need names, office numbers, and hours of faculty and professional staff advisors may call (513) 745-5753. An advising coordinator may not be available to take your call immediately, please leave a message on the voicemail box and your call will be returned.
The goal of academic advising at University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College is to help students increase their capacity to take charge of their educational careers. This will be accomplished through shared responsibility on the part of the student, the advisor, and the college.
This page will provide tips and links for the advising process at UC - Blue Ash. Links on the left include the Academic Advising Mission Statement at UC- Blue Ash College, the Checklist for Successful Advising and a list of advisors for various programs at the college.
For more information regarding specific programs check the link for the program outline sheets.
To review your progress or look at how credits apply to different degree programs review your Degree Audit.It is a good idea to review your Degree Audit prior to your advising appointment. To access your Degree Audit go to:
Other questions including : course listings, bill paying options, the academic calendar and much more can be found at: