Transcript Submission Process

Students applying for admission to UC Blue Ash College must have High School and College transcripts be sent by the school or certificate provider. If the transcripts are being provided by the student, they MUST BE stamped "official" in a sealed envelope from the school. If you have questions about submission, call (513)745-5700

  • Official High School Transcript (must be sent from the school or GED certificate and test scores) *If submitted by student the transcript MUST BE stamped "official" in a SEALED envelope from the school.

  • Official College Transcript(s) -  You are required to provide official transcripts from every college you have attended regardless of the number of credit hours you took or the grades you earned. If you have earned fewer than 30 semester or 45 quarter college credits, you must submit high school transcripts as part of your transfer application. Click here to learn more about transfer credit.

Send Transcripts to:

University of Cincinnati
Office of Admissions
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0091

Note: Applicants interested in the online Bachelor of Radiation Science Technology program must follow specific transcript instructions outlined on the program webpage. Click here to learn more

Contact Information

Admission Office
Phone: (513) 745-5700