Bachelor's of Radiation Science Technology Online Program
Picture Your Future in Radiologic Technology.
Be the Image of Leadership. Can you see yourself as a leader in the high-tech world of health care? An online Bachelor of Radiation Science Technology from UC Blue Ash College can bring your vision to life. Learn radiologic technology and science from experts and position yourself to become a decision-maker in a growing field.
- 100% online; No campus visits required
- Focused internship that let's you choose Management or Education
- World-class faculty; Learn from experts in the field
- Growing Industry: 84,000 new jobs projected (2012-2022)
- Transfer credits accepted
An Industry on the Rise
It's no secret that health care is the fastest-growing industry in the United States, but did you know that medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals are among the top 15 health care jobs for employment growth? In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the medical imaging and radiation sciences field to grow by 26% from 2012 to 2022**. What does that mean for you? How about 84,000 new jobs and a world of opportunity to make your mark on the future of health care.
Learn From Leaders
When you choose to pursue a radiologic science degree from UC Blue Ash College, you position yourself to learn from bona fide industry leaders. Our faculty includes decision-makers from some of the foremost organizations in radiologic science and technology, including:
- Julie Gill – Former President , Board of Directors for the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Tracy Herrmann – Chairman, Board of Directors for The Association of Educators in Imaging and Radiologic Sciences (AEIRS)
- Barry Southers – President of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
- Tiffany Roman – Board of Directors for the Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists (OSRT)
Where It Will Take You
Professionals who hold a radiology degree are innovators, educators and managers in a variety of settings, including general medical and surgical hospitals, physiciansâ offices, medical and diagnostic labs, outpatient imaging centers and specialty hospitals. A Bachelor of Radiation Science Technology can unlock a variety of high-level career opportunities including:
- Shift supervisor
- Chief technologist
- Clinical instructor
- Program director
- Clinical supervisor
- Computed tomography technologist
Who Should Choose an Online Bachelor of Radiation Science Degree?
The online Bachelor of Radiation Science Technology from UC Blue Ash is designed to promote marketability and career growth for candidates who hold an associate degree in medical imaging or radiation therapy along with the proper certification. There is no formal work experience requirement for admission. With many careers in radiation science technology having such a broad salary range, a radiology degree is a great way to maximize your value as a professional.
We make it possible. You make it happen. UC Blue Ash is molding a new generation of educational and management professionals in medical imaging and the radiologic sciences.
- Develop advanced technical competencies in pathophysiology and CT science.
- Build leadership abilities through coursework in research, ethics, workplace education and communication strategy.
- Shape the future of health care with a dynamic degree delivered by industry specialists.
Contact an Enrollment Advisor