UC Blue Ash College - Employer Guide
Access the following website: www.hireuc.com
New Employer Users - Registration
If you are not a current user, click on “Click here to Register!” and follow the directions on that page.
- Search for your Organization and select; if it you can’t find it click on Can’t Find Your Organization.
- Complete all sections. Required * fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Click on the Register button.
- To post a job follow the Steps in To Create a New Job.
An administrator will review both your account and job. If your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification. If you do not receive your email notification within 48 hours, please contact our office at (513) 732 - 5277.
Existing Employer Users
Log into system by entering using your Username and Password, then clicking on "login".
- To update Employer Information, click on [Edit]. Make changes and click on SAVE to complete the changes.
- To update Contact Information, click on [Edit]. After making changes, click on SAVE to complete changes.
- Select Search. Choose you criteria and click on SEARCH.
- To view all available students, just click on SEARCH.
- Once your search is complete, you may view, sort, or create a resume packet which you can receive via email.
To Create a New Job:
- Click on New Job.
- Enter job information. Fields with an * are required information.
- Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete.
- In the field, “Application Instructions,” enter the procedure in which a potential employee may apply for this position.
- Click on SAVE to update this information.
Making Changes to Current Jobs
- There are several sections (Position Information, Contact Information and Posting Information) that you may update.
- To make changes to any sections, click on the [Edit] link and make your changes. Once completed, click on SAVE for each section.
- You can re-post an old job by opening the job profile and clicking on Copy Job under the page functions on the left side of the screen.
To Register for a Career Event
- Hover over the Career Events menu. Click on the Search submenu.
- You will see a list of all current Career Events (Career Fairs, Teacher’s Expos, etc.)
- To view details or register, click on the Career Event’s name.
- Fill out your profile and select the appropriate fees (if any).
To Request An Information Session
- Hover over the Career Events menu. Click on the New Event Request submenu.
- On Step 1, select the date and time of your event and create a description for students.
- On Step 2, select the student requirements.
- On Step 3, complete your event registration information.
- On Step 4, click Submit Request
Request an On-Campus Interview Session
- Hover over the My Interview Schedules menu. Click on New Schedule Request.
- On Step 1, select your schedule type and preferred interview date.
- On Step 2, select or add the job that you want to interview for and select the documents that you want to receive from students.
- On Step 3, review your information and submit your request.
- If you choose YES to the Need Info Session field on step 1, you will be taken directly to the info session request wizard (see instructions above).
NOTE: Once you submit your schedule request, it will be reviewed by the career service office. You can access your completed schedule by hovering over the My Interview Schedules and clicking on the Schedule List.