More Stuff

UCBA Alumni Success Story: Haley Fritz

on

Haley Fritz: Finding the Path to Success

From working in leadership roles in the non-profit field, to owning and managing her own event planning business, UC Blue Ash College Young Alumnus Outstanding Achievement Award winner, Haley Fritz, can really do it all. And for that she credits the Applied Administration program at UC Blue Ash College.

Haley is a perfect example of how many directions there are to take with our Applied Administration degree. Since graduating from the program she has worked in leadership positions with different non-profit organizations, including Susan G. Komen of Southwest Ohio, where she served as the Director of Development. She always had the dream of creating her own event planning business and now she’s pursuing that dream, having just founded her own company. Haley also earned her Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in 2017.

“The Applied Administration program here at UC Blue Ash prepared me for my career in so many ways. It taught me all the aspects of any organization, whether it be IT, marketing, accounting, law, leadership, management – all of those pieces came together, and you could see the background of how to run a business. It helped me get to where I wanted to be.”

About Olive Wright

Olive Wright is the Communications Intern with the Communications Department at UC Blue Ash College for the 2017-18 academic year. Look forward to seeing Olive's contributions to UCBANOW and www.ucblueash.edu all year long.