Applying means more than just submitting the application for admission. Your application will not be considered complete until we have received the following information:
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee - $50.00
* Note to UC Employees: Beginning with applications for Fall Semester 2012, application and confirmation fees will no longer be waived for tuition remission eligible employees or dependents of eligible employees.
- Official High School Transcript (must be sent from the school or GED certificate and test scores) *If submitted by student the transcript MUST BE stamped "official" in a SEALED envelope from the school.
- Official College Transcript(s) - You are required to provide official transcripts from every college you have attended regardless of the number of credit hours you took or the grades you earned. If you have earned fewer than 30 semester or 45 quarter college credits, you must submit high school transcripts as part of your transfer application. Click here to learn more about transfer credit.
Send Transcripts to:
University of Cincinnati
Office of Admissions
PO Box 210091
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0091
Note: Applicants interested in the online Bachelor of Radiation Science Technology program must follow specific transcript instructions outlined on the program webpage. Click here to learn more
Additional Application Procedures
If you fall under one of the situations below, please follow the additional guidelines outlined for these situations:
To take classes on a part-time basis outside of a degree program, complete the Basic Data Form and fax to (513) 745-5768. This form gives us the information we need to create a student record for you, so you can register for classes and obtain a UC transcript. Basic Data Form
Home Schooled Students
Students who were home schooled follow the same application process as all other applicants. Home schooled students who meet their state requirements for high school graduation will be considered for admission based on the same criteria as high school graduates.
To be considered, home-schooled students must submit, with their application materials:
- a detailed curriculum, including course content descriptions
- a copy of the superintendent release form authorizing the home-schooling (Ohio students only, as required by the State of Ohio)
- other documentation upon request
There may be different or additional application requirements for U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents with prior international education or international students. Learn more
If the place you were last enrolled was the University of Cincinnati, you will need to apply for readmission. Returning students should apply at the college that offers the degree program they wish to pursue. To apply, you will need to complete the Application for Readmission. For further information, you can contact your college office.
Students currently enrolled in UC programs, including students at UC Blue Ash College and Clermont College, who wish to change programs between UC colleges or transition to UC bachelor's degree programs upon completion of a two-year UC program do not need to reapply. Contact your college advisor, and complete the Application for Change in College and Program. Application for Change in College and Program