College Credit Plus Status Change

If your status has changed, you should complete this change in status application. Here are examples of changes that would require this form be completed:

  • change in school
  • change to no longer be home schooled
  • change to become home schooled
  • change in counselor
  • new address / contact information

NOTE: Making sure this information is correct is very important towards your enrollment. Changes or mistakes could impact your eilgibility or costs. 


Contact Information

Cindy Jones