Healthy Heroes Summer Camp
July 23–27, 2018 | Monday–Friday | 8:00 a.m. – Noon
- Hosted by the Allied Health Department Faculty and Staff.
- Great opportunity for students entering the 4th-, 5th- and 6th-grades in September 2018 to learn more about health, personal safety and career options in health care.
- The camp focuses on fun, fitness, education and safety with indoor and outdoor activities.
- $75 per child. Includes a t-shirt and goodie bag .
- Limited to the first 30 kids who register.
- Applicable only for students who will be entering 4th-, 5th- and 6th-grades in September 2018.
- Monday: Basic First Aid
- Tuesday: Friends and Family CPR Certification
- Wednesday: Them Bones Them Bones!
- Thursday: Food and Fitness
- Friday: Basic Health and Personal Safety
Upon registration, detailed information, including release forms and dress code, will be emailed to the guardian on or before July 2. Registration is limited to the first 30 applicants.
Cancellations must be received by July 6 for a full refund.