UC Blue Ash Dash 5K Run/Walk for Scholarships
Don’t miss the fourth annual UC Blue Ash Dash 5K Run/Walk for Scholarships taking place on Saturday, October 8 at 8:30 a.m. Bring your friends, family, and even your dog. Race just for fun, or compete for fastest walker or runner in your age group – there’s even an award for best costume! You may register as an individual, with a group, or with your colleagues as part of the Corporate Team Challenge! This is an event you won’t want to miss.
During the third annual 5K Run/Walk for Scholarships last October, over 730 alumni and their families, staff and faculty members, students, and friends of the college joined us for a day of sunshine to either walk, run, or even sleep-in to raise $53,000 for student scholarships.
Following the race, participants enjoyed music and plenty of food and refreshments while both competitive and spirited awards were announced.
Race Day is Saturday October 8, 2016
Starts at 8:30 a.m.
Help a student graduate!
Steadily increasing costs make it harder and harder to afford college. Tuition, books, living expenses, transportation- all add up to a considerable burden for many students and their families. For some graduates, paying off student loans occupies decades.
You Can Help.
Your participation in this race helps build our scholarship fund so that we can give deserving minds an education without making them mortgage their futures. Please consider an additional donation of $5, $10, $25 or more.
All proceeds benefit the UC Blue Ash College Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit without regard to student age, race, gender, disability or life situation.
Fun & Fitness
- Registered participants will receive a t-shirt and goody bag(while supplies last)
- Stay hydrated at water stations along the course
- Enjoy refreshments after the race
- Groove to tunes with DJ Dave
Countdown to the Dash Event
Advance T-Shirt/Goody Bag Pick Up Event at Fleet Feet Sports - October 4, 2016
We will be having a Countdown to the DASH event at Fleet Feet on October 4, 2016. Join us and Q102 as we prepare for the 4th annual DASH 5k for scholarships.
- Save time and be prepared for the race by picking up your materials
- Register for the race in person
- Q102 Live remote and games
- Explore Fleet Feet's premier location in Kenwood
When and Where
Tuesday, 10/4, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. at
Fleet Feet in Blue Ash (9525 Kenwood Rd #42)
Advance T-Shirt/Goody Bag Pick Up at UC Blue Ash College
Save time and be prepared by picking up your materials during one of our pickup times.
- Wednesday, 10/5, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. in
UCBA Dean’s Suite (Muntz Hall, 140)
- Thursday, 10/6, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. in
UCBA Dean’s Suite (Muntz Hall, 140)
- $15 STUDENT in advance (received by 10/6/16)
- $20 STUDENT day of the race
- $25 NON-STUDENT in advance (online by 10/6/16 or postmarked by 9/30/16)
- $30 NON-STUDENT day of the race
- $25 SLEEP IN FOR SCHOLARSHIPS (unable to attend event, but receive a t-shirt while supplies last/online by 10/6/16, postmarked by 9/30/16)
Registration will be held in Walters Hall Lobby from 7:00 a.m. - 8:20 a.m., and the race begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. on the campus courtyard.
- Special awards to the first male and female runners and walkers
- Awards to the top male and female competitors in each of the following divisions:
- Run: 18 & Under, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70/over
- Walk: Under 18, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70/over
- Best average team time
- Most participants in a team
- Best costume
- Corporate Challenge:
- -Biggest corporate team
- -Fastest corporate team
Special thanks to our 2016 UC Blue Ash Dash donors: